Sunday 16 December 2012

Catch-up, Ketchup- or in Oz- tomato sauce


Catch-up, Ketchup- or in Oz- tomato sauce

The last few months have sped by! I thought that the first semester of my Master’s Program was busy, but that I was staying on top of things. That is until second semester snuck up with an extensive Peacekeeping role play, preparation for our Internships, Dance for Parkinson’s programs, ongoing Aussie cultural education  and generally a crazy schedule.

Though not in true chronological order (but in true Erica Rose style), over the next weeks I will be updating my blog with photos and stories from my adventures in Oz and my current escapades in the Philippines.
Making friends at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, look closely  for the fun surprise on my hat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment